Skip to content Accessibility info

Broomall Auto and Home Insurance

Coverage for Your Largest Investments

You have no doubt invested heavily in your home and auto. You can protect that investment with the right home and auto insurance policies from Dunn & Danese Inc Insurance Agency that cover you when unexpected events strike.

Peace of Mind with Home Insurance

Home insurance was created to give property owners peace of mind. If something happens to your home, your insurance policy covers the cost of repairs or reconstruction, so you don’t have to use up your savings or lose your residence.

We see a lot of big storms here in Broomall, PA, and every year, homeowners are also caught off-guard by fires, vandalism, and theft. Your home insurance policy covers all of those disasters for a reasonable premium and small deductible.

The right policy will help you recoup your losses by rebuilding and replacing items. This includes not only your structure but your belongings too, such as furniture, appliances, clothing, electronics, and sporting gear.

A home insurance policy in Broomall can also provide liability protection. Should someone have an accident on your property and win a judgment against you, your policy will kick in, so you don’t have to lose your assets.

Ask us about additional living expenses as well. This part of a home insurance policy reimburses claimants if their home is rendered uninhabitable, and they are forced to live elsewhere during repairs or reconstruction.

Auto Insurance: Required in Pennsylvania

To register a vehicle in the state of Pennsylvania and drive legally, you need to have at least the minimum auto insurance coverage:

  • Bodily injury liability insurance: $15,000 per person; $30,000 per accident
  • Property damage liability coverage: $5,000
  • Uninsured motorist coverage: $15,000 per person; $30,000 per accident

This liability insurance protects other motorists on the road with you. It also protects you in the event of an accident where someone is hurt or their property is damaged.

To cover your own vehicle, we recommend adding collision and comprehensive insurance. Collision insurance pays for the repair or replacement of your vehicle if it’s damaged in an accident where you are at fault. This means you won’t have to deplete your hard-earned savings, and you can get on with life with as little interruption as possible.

Comprehensive auto insurance protects your car or truck in the event of theft, vandalism, or damage by fire or most natural causes. Like collision insurance, this is essential if you rely on your vehicle to get to work, school, or family activities. Many lenders require this coverage if you finance your vehicle.

A Personalized Approach to Home and Auto Insurance

To learn more about finding the right home and auto insurance policies for your unique needs, call Dunn & Danese Inc Insurance Agency at 610-623-4750 or contact us online for a quote. Because we’re independent agents, we take a personalized approach to serving our clients in Broomall. You’ll enjoy our large selection of insurance products, and you’ll love knowing your biggest investments are protected.