Skip to content Accessibility info

Exton Auto and Home Insurance

Personalized Coverage for Your Most Valuable Assets

Your most valuable assets deserve protection from the unexpected events that life can sometimes bring us. You’ll find the home and auto insurance you need to cover those assets at Dunn & Danese Inc Insurance Agency, independent agents serving Exton, PA with pride.

Home Insurance for Greater Peace of Mind

If your home was seriously damaged by fire or a storm, what would you do? If vandalism or theft resulted in the loss of belongings, would you have the money to replace them?

Fortunately, you don’t have to worry about these scenarios with the right home insurance policy. You’ll experience welcome peace of mind with a policy that protects your dwelling and its contents in the event of an emergency.

Home insurance in Exton covers your residence from a wide range of disasters, including many natural disasters, fire, theft, and vandalism. After paying a small deductible, your home policy covers the cost of repairs or rebuilding, so there’s no need to foot the bill for these expenses out of your savings.

Included in your home insurance policy are the belongings in your house, such as appliances, furniture, clothing, and electronics.

Also included is liability coverage for accidents on your property, as well as loss of use coverage. This pays for you to live elsewhere if your home is damaged beyond habitability or if you cannot live there during repairs covered by your claim.

Auto Insurance to Meet State Requirements

Another large asset is your car or truck. To drive legally and register your vehicle in the state of Pennsylvania, you must carry the proper auto insurance, at a minimum:

  • Bodily injury liability insurance: $15,000 per person; $30,000 per accident
  • Property damage liability coverage: $5,000
  • Uninsured motorist coverage: $15,000 per person; $30,000 per accident

For our clients in Exton, we typically suggest adding collision and comprehensive insurance. This insurance may be required by the lender if you have financed your vehicle.

Collision insurance covers the repair or replacement of your car or truck if it’s damaged in an accident where you are at fault, and another driver’s insurance doesn’t apply. This can be invaluable if you rely on your vehicle for transportation to school, work, or other activities.

Comprehensive insurance protects your vehicle in the event of theft, vandalism, or damage by fire or natural disaster, like the major storms that often happen in Pennsylvania.

Both collision and comprehensive insurance are designed to get your life back to normal quickly after an accident and save you having to pay out of pocket for expensive repairs or a replacement vehicle. Given how costly vehicles and vehicle repairs are today, we think getting collision and comprehensive insurance is a smart move.

Home and Auto Coverage from Expert Independent Agents

Don’t risk letting your home and auto go uncovered when you’ve invested so much in them. Reach out today for a quote, or call us at 610-623-4750 to benefit from our experience and expertise. As independent agents, we can offer more customized insurance packages than those big companies, as we have a wider array of insurance products at our disposal. And, you’ll love the personalized service we provide and knowing your home and auto are properly protected.