Skip to content Accessibility info

Ridley Park Auto and Home Insurance

Your Home and Auto Are Valuable Investments

Because your home and auto are valuable investments, you want to protect them the way you would any asset: with the right insurance policies tailored to your needs. Our independent agents at Dunn & Danese Inc Insurance Agency offer a broad array of home and auto insurance products for residents of Ridley Park, PA. You’ll love feeling that your insurance was custom-made for you.

Sleep Easier When Your Home Is Protected

Don’t waste another night losing sleep over what would happen if your home was damaged by fire, storms, theft, or vandalism. The right home insurance policy will cover you in those instances, without you having to empty your bank account for repairs, reconstruction, or replacement.

Your Ridley Park home insurance covers both your dwelling and the home’s contents. That means your appliances, electronics, clothing, and furnishings are protected too.

Did you know home insurance also provides liability coverage? This can be a lifesaver if someone has an accident on your property. Otherwise, you might have to tap into your personal assets to satisfy a judgment for damages.

Home insurance also covers loss of use. It will pay for you to live elsewhere while repairs are being done on your home. 

Don’t Hit the Road Without the Proper Auto Insurance

You don’t want to drive in the state of Pennsylvania without having the proper auto insurance to protect you and other motorists. At a minimum, you need:

  • Bodily injury liability insurance: $15,000 per person; $30,000 per accident
  • Property damage liability coverage: $5,000
  • Uninsured motorist coverage: $15,000 per person; $30,000 per accident

Liability insurance covers property damage and medical bills for others in the event of an accident. To protect your vehicle, we recommend collision and comprehensive insurance for drivers in Ridley Park.

If you rely on your car or truck to go to work, school, or other important places, collision and comprehensive insurance is a must. It may already be required by any lender financing your vehicle too.

Collision insurance pays for repairing or replacing your vehicle after an accident. You don’t have to spend thousands from your own bank account, and you can get back to your normal life quickly and efficiently.

Comprehensive coverage would let you file a claim if your car is stolen, vandalized, or damaged by fire or most natural disasters. Like collision insurance, this coverage keeps your costs to a minimum and reduces disruption to your life.

Let Us Tailor an Insurance Package for You

We know everyone’s insurance needs are different. We’re happy to learn more about how we can help you with home and auto policies that are custom-made for you. If you’ve never used independent agents like Dunn & Danese Inc Insurance Agency before, you’ll be pleased with the difference our personalized service makes. Call us at 610-623-4750 today, or reach out online for a quick quote.