Skip to content Accessibility info

Upper Darby Auto and Home Insurance

Your Most Valuable Assets Deserve Protection

Do your most valuable assets have the protection they deserve? Home and auto insurance from Dunn & Danese Inc Insurance Agency can give your investments the coverage you need, with the personalized service you like from independent agents serving Upper Darby, PA.

Worry Less with Home Insurance

If you’ve ever worried about what you would do in the event your home was damaged or destroyed, you’re not alone. Most people cannot afford to rebuild or repair their homes out of their own savings. Luckily, home insurance puts your mind at ease if the worst ever happens.

A home insurance policy covers your dwelling in case of fire, storms, vandalism, and theft. You won’t lose your retirement or kids’ college funds if you experience an unexpected disaster.

Home insurance in Upper Darby also covers your belongings on the interior of the house. Appliances, furnishings, electronics, and clothing are all protected. Extra valuables, like jewelry and antiques, can be added to your policy easily with scheduled coverage.

The right home insurance policy offers liability protection as well, which covers you if someone has an accident on your premises. Many policies also cover the cost of living elsewhere should your home become damaged and you need repairs or reconstruction.

Auto Insurance Is Required in Pennsylvania

Don’t forget, your car or truck is also a large investment. We encourage drivers in Upper Darby to protect it with an auto insurance policy. In fact, if your vehicle is registered in Pennsylvania, you must have at least the minimum auto insurance:

  • Bodily injury liability insurance: $15,000 per person; $30,000 per accident
  • Property damage liability coverage: $5,000
  • Uninsured motorist coverage: $15,000 per person; $30,000 per accident

To further protect your vehicle, we offer collision and comprehensive insurance. Collision insurance reimburses you for the expense of repairs or replacement if your car or truck is damaged in an accident. We recommend it because this coverage isn’t part of minimum liability insurance. If you depend on your vehicle like most people, this protection gets you back to normal life quickly after an accident.

Additionally, comprehensive insurance protects your vehicle in the event of fire or storm damage, as well as theft or vandalism. With cars and trucks being so expensive today, this saves you from covering devastating expenses after an emergency.

Reach Out Today for Personalized Home and Auto Insurance

If you’ve been frustrated by the impersonal approach and limited offerings of big insurance companies, you’ll love working with the independent agents at Dunn & Danese Inc Insurance Agency. You’ll get auto and home insurance tailored to your needs and budget, so you know your biggest assets are covered. Call us at 610-623-4750 today, or simply get in touch online for an easy quote.